The Office of the Town Clerk consists of an elected town clerk and several staff members. The office is the gateway to town government. The Town Clerk is responsible for many specific duties including but not limited to the recording and maintaining Town records and serves as an accessible and responsive source of Town information to all.
Services Provided by the Office of the Town Clerk
- Minutes from the Town Board meetings and public hearings
- Vital Records-Birth/Death Certificates/Marriage Licenses & Genealogical Requests
- Primary and General Elections
- Dog Licenses
- Sporting Licenses (fishing and hunting)
- Games of Chance and Bingo Licenses
- Freedom of Information Requests
- Handicapped Parking Permits
- Notary Public
- Access to Munger Cottage & Town Park Gazebo
To request or receive services from the Office of the Town Clerk, visit or write to us at the Town Hall, 183 Main Street, Cornwall, NY; call 534-9100 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.